Offer: The products that are entered into the servier.bar system by the owner and can be purchased by the customer when the order function is activated.
Order: The customer’s order of an offer from an owner via the servier.bar system.
Customer: a legal or natural person (over 18 years old) who places an order with the Owner through the servier.bar system.
System: The app.servier.bar web app provided by servier.bar.
Owner: A business registered with app.servier.bar that prepares and sells meals, beverages and related offerings. It can be restaurants, bars & cafes.
Company information: The information about the restaurant/café/bar of an owner. This includes name, address, all stored offers incl. their information, delivery costs, personal messages for delivery and/or collection of orders, and uploaded graphics.
Service: the services offered by servier.bar to the Customer through the System, including placing orders to the relevant Restaurant. However, the services to be provided under the contract between the owner and the customer are not part of servier.bar’s service.
servier.bar: A service of servier.bar GmbH, Hafenbad 11, 89073 Ulm, Commercial Register: HRB 744170, Registry Court: Ulm
Contract: An agreement between the Customer and the Owner regarding an Order including delivery or collection of the Order. Parties to the contract are the customer and the owner, but not servier.bar.
Tips: The tax treatment of tips that hosts collect via the servier.bar platform is the responsibility of the hosts themselves. In this regard, it is strongly advised that the host have a tax information meeting in advance with their tax advisor regarding the tax treatment of gratuities. servier.bar GmbH expressly assumes no liability for the tax treatment of tips.
Subscriptions: The different usage packages offered by servier.bar.
2. Identity of servier.bar
Commercial register: HRB 732820
Register court: Ulm
Phone: +49 (0) 731 85075960
E-Mail: [email protected]
- permits servier.bar to conclude orders on behalf of the proprietor
- provides servier.bar with the company information
- is responsible for the accuracy of the Company’s information. servier.bar is not liable for incorrect information, especially regarding allergens and additives.
- allows servier.bar to provide the company information for marketing campaigns and databases.
- allows servier.bar to offer additional services, whereby these are agreed upon in advance.
- ensures accessibility by e-mail and telephone during the specified opening hours
The offer entered in the servier.bar system is published in the name of the respective owner, based on the provided company information. servier.bar does not verify the accuracy or completeness of the company information and is not responsible for the performance of the contract between the customer and the owner.
The owner may use ingredients and additives for its food and beverages that may cause allergies and intolerances. servier.bar is not liable for any consequences and effects of the offers of the owner. The owner has the possibility to specify allergens and other information in the system. Again, servier.bar distances itself from the accuracy and completeness. If you are allergic to certain foods, you should contact the owner to be sure.
5. order function and payment
The owner can use the digital menu for free (I.e. there are no fees for registering, setting up, maintaining and using the function)
In order to use the order function and securely receive payments from customers, the owner must first set up their account in the dashboard under “Orders”. After onboarding with our payments partner, the owner will receive a confirmation email. It is possible for the owner to withdraw from the contract within 24h without giving any reason. In the absence of withdrawal from the contract within this period, a payment due date arises within the framework of a one-year contract (extension by always another year, if not cancelled at least 3 months in advance). In case of monthly payment, the subscription can always be cancelled monthly to the next month. Monthly subscription costs follow the current pricing model on the website. If applicable, a free trial period applies according to the pricing on the website. In the event of a direct debit withdrawal, additional costs will be charged in accordance with the SEPA mandate and, if necessary, legally pursued.
servier.bar GmbH reserves the right to adjust and change the transaction fees without the express consent of the host.
6. contract between the restaurant and customer
- The contract between the owner and the customer is effectively concluded as soon as the customer places the desired items in the shopping cart and subsequently orders them in the servier.bar system subject to payment.
- After receiving the order, servier.bar will automatically confirm the order to the customer via mail.
- The contract can be executed by the owner only if the customer provides correct and complete contact and address information when placing the order. The Customer is obliged to immediately report any inaccuracies in the information (including payment data) transmitted to the Holder via the servier.bar system.
- The customer must be reachable by telephone or e-mail (as specified in the order) for the owner to receive information regarding the status or changes to his order.
- servier.bar is not responsible for the delivery of orders. Any orders placed through the servier.bar system with the option “Delivery” will be delivered by the owner himself. The current delivery costs are specified by the owner in the system and are displayed to the customer before he places an order.
- If the customer selects the option “Delivery”, he must be present at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery. If the customer selects the “Pickup” option, he/she should be present at the owner’s pickup location at the correct time as communicated in the confirmation email, in the system, or by contacting the owner and customer.
- servier.bar assumes no liability for the execution of the contract.
7. Rejection of orders
Given the perishable nature of the offer, the customer is not allowed to cancel the contract. Orders cannot be cancelled by the customer against servier.bar.
8. Liability of servier.bar
servier.bar is not liable for the offer of the owners in the servier.bar system or the correctness and completeness of the company information, the execution of the contract between owner and customer and/or the accessibility of the system. The owner has full control over his company information in the servier.bar system and can modify it at any time in real time.
9. Complaint procedure
The holder is solely responsible for handling customer complaints regarding the contract between the customer and the holder. servier.bar dissociates itself from any agreements concluded between the customer and the owner.
The minimum term of our usage subscriptions is 12 months from registration. The notice period is 3 months. If not cancelled in time, the tariff is automatically extended by one year. A simple cancellation by mail to [email protected] is sufficient and your contract ends after the minimum term. You can always contact us if you want to upgrade to a larger package.